All the researchers of a study have moved to a different institution. We conducted the research while we were at the old institution. Now, as we write-up the manuscript for journal publication, which one should we give as our affiliation?-The current or the former one?

Thanks in advance

More Gomathi Sundar's questions See All
Similar questions and discussions