I'm searching for the accurate nomenclature of an isolated system under study involving one water molecule intermolecularly associating through hydrogen bonds with a glucose molecule. Would such a system constitute a "complex"? 

e.g., "The water-glucose complex..."

e.g., "...the distance between O1-H1 in complex IV was...."



More Anthony Nash's questions See All
Similar questions and discussions