I have a question. there is a circular thin foil which vibrates in vacuum,

the foil restricted and moves up and down. it is like a diaphragm between two pipes . both sides are in vacuum but there is a small pressure difference. the pressure difference causes diaphragm displacement. we need to measure the foil displacement.

Foil diameter: 45 mm

Foil Thickness: 0.05 mm

Pressure: 10^-2 - 10^-3 Torr

maximum displacement: 70 micrometer

temperature: 100 C

I need to know which method or sensor is necessary to measure the displacement.

Thank you

More Ali Afshar Farniya's questions See All
Similar questions and discussions