Hello everyone,

I have some PHAs blended with fillers and nucleating agents, yet I don't know what kind of fillers or nucleating agents. The producer has shut down and there's no way to get in touch with.

** Any ideas how can I identify the type of fillers and nucleating agents?

I was thinking to use EDS to identify the type of fillers, I am not sure though...

Any responses will be highly appreciated.

More Ahmed Naser's questions See All
Similar questions and discussions